Proudly presenting elite cannabis concentrates for Dabbers across the country. Buy DABEAST CONCENTRATES – THC Distillate. Smooth bubbling for a smooth high. Consistent cannabis extracts to ensure each of your dabbing session is satisfaction guarantee.
Beastly quality THC distillates. Dab, vape, oral, or a little drop in your joint, also can be effective as topical or you can even use it in your daily cooking. The distillate is 100% cannabinods with purity that is 90%+ THC. 100% Organic Plant derived terpenes and 5x fold filtered organic MCT oil.
1. Extracted crude is winterized at -40 c for 48 hours to allow fat separation.
2. Crude is then triple filtered to remove unwanted fats and lipids
3. Solvent is recovered through gentle heat bath
4. The crude is now an oil that is consumable. This is what we use for distillation.
5. Oil is then distilled. Slow through low temps and quick through high temps. This is to avoid thc degradation.
6. Collection of final product that is mixed with terpenes and cured for a minimum of 24 hours and no longer than 48 hours before packaging
Warning DABEAST CONCENTRATES products contains high % of THC, beginners to dabbing or cannabis concentrates, suggested to not take on an empty stomach. Hence, DABBING on lower temperature to avoid burning. Please use responsibly. Buy DABEAST CONCENTRATES – THC Distillate
Buy DABEAST CONCENTRATES – THC Distillate Online
Facts about Marijuana Edibles and Your Health
Marijuana edibles are food items made with marijuana or marijuana oils which can be use as an alternative to smoking or vaporizing marijuana.
Are there different types of marijuana edibles?
Edibles come in many different liquid forms and food types, including:
- Candies, including animal or fruit-shaped gummies, suckers and chocolates
How should you store edibles?
Marijuana edibles and their packaging often look very similar to other foods, drinks or candy and can easily be confuse for non-marijuana products. Hence, it is extremely important to keep these products lock up and out of reach of children and pets. Buy cannabis edibles now
Will ingesting marijuana affect me differently than smoking it?
Yes. Unlike smoking marijuana, where the effects can feels almost immediately, effects from edibles can:
- Take from 30 minutes to two hours to take effect.
- Last longer than expected depending on the dose, last meal, and/or medications or alcohol used at the same time.
Why do edible marijuana products seem stronger?
The amount of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) – the main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana – can vary in marijuana edible products. This thus, makes it harder to control how much THC is consume. The amount of THC in homemade marijuana edibles can vary even more. Buy DABEAST CONCENTRATES – THC Distillate
Buy marijuana edibles online
Many users catches off-guard by the stronger potency and long-lasting effects of edibles. Thus, since retail marijuana was legalize, the Rocky Mountain Poison & Drug Center has reported an increase in calls related to edible exposures.
Who can buy edibles?
In Colorado, both medical and retail marijuana are legal. Thus, the laws for marijuana use in Colorado differ bases on the type use. In Denver, people 21 years of age and older can legally buy and use retail marijuana. However, marijuana use does not recommend for adolescents or pregnant women. Do not drive after using marijuana. cannabis edibles for sale
What is the recommended dosage for edibles?
- Colorado’s definition of one edible dose is 10 milligrams (mg).
- Some edibles have more than one dose of THC, and may come with directions to only consume part of the product.
- Also, eating too much of an edible may produce unwanted health effects.
- Moreover, the effects of marijuana use of any kind can vary from person to person, and each person may have a different tolerance level.
- Lastly, always read the dosing recommendations and know exactly how much THC is in the edible.
Buy Marijuana Edibles online